Monday, August 5, 2013

What Did Dan Watch?

Welcome! Since 2005 I have kept a list of every film I've seen.

I was never much of a film fan growing up, but in 2005 that all changed. I try and watch as many classics as I can and hope to see every film on AFI's list.

I decided to start keeping a list of all the movies I've seen after seeing a post on the DVD Aficionado message boards. Someone created a thread titled "What Did You Watch in 2005?" I thought this was a neat idea and decided to jump in and try and keep track. Many people bailed after a week or 2, but several stuck through for the entire year, including myself.

In 2006, I continued keeping track, but decided to move away from the message board and utilize the blog on my now defunct MySpace account. I did that for a couple of years, but then grew tired of MySpace. So then I discovered Wordpress and that's where I hope to remain.

Feel free to post movie suggestions or comment on films I've listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment